To assist the Office of the President in managing the President’s schedule, please initiate any invitation for the President to speak at or attend an event by completing this form. The President strives to accept as many invitations as possible. However, he may have to decline an invitation due to travel and/or previously scheduled events. We strongly encourage you to submit your invitations as early as possible. You will be contacted by the President’s Assistant who will respond as appropriate. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kimberly Meeks at 662.254.3088 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation.
The primary role of the Requestor is to assist the President while he is representing Mississippi Valley State University at the event. Individual(s) serving in this capacity will be on site during the event and should expect to assist with the following:
- Greet the President upon his arrival;
- Direct him to where he will be seated;
- Provide an introduction to the person facilitating the event as well as other VIPs in attendance as required;
- Make note of any required follow-up that may result from conversations between the President and event attendees; and
- Generally be available to the President to handle any situation that may arise in relation to his involvement during the event.
By providing this level of assistance, you play a vital role, one which will enhance the President’s participation as well as the image of Mississippi Valley State University to both internal and external partners. Thank you in advance for your efforts on behalf of MVSU and the President. Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you soon! Thank you!