Procurement and Contracts is committed to:
- Providing the best service possible to the university community while expediting the procurement of goods and services
- Authorizing contracts on any commodity/service being purchased by Mississippi Valley State University
- Securing competitive quotes and bids to obtain maximum value from the expenditures of university funds
- Coordinating the procurement of goods and services for academic, administrative, and research departments of the university
- Ensuring compliance with state laws, state regulations, and university policy
- Maintaining professionalism by Procurement personnel
- Maintaining reputable relations with vendors that service the university
- Developing new sources of supplies and equipment to assure university departments have an adequate number of vendors from which to obtain supplies, equipment, and services
- Abiding by the National Association of Educational Procurement's code of ethics.
Please find link to Minority Vendor Information, which includes minority vendors registered with Mississippi Development Authority and where2Go 411.
|Office Location||Mailing Address||Hours of Operation|
|W.W. Sutton Building
Front entrance of Campus
|Mississippi Valley State University
14000 Highway 82 W #7244
Itta Bena, MS 38941-1400
M-TH 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 to 4:00 p.m.