THE MISSION OF THE OFFICE OF STUDENT RECORDS:
- To Implement policies and procedures for the registration of students.
- To develop, implement, maintain and analyze systems for student record keeping and records retrieval.
- To develop course schedules.
- To generate reports and other data related to students for distribution as required and authorized.
- To participate with Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs, Director of Financial Aid, and Director of Admissions and Recruitment in developing recommendations for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of enrollment and retention programs and strategies.
- To develop and maintain automated registration and student records systems.
- To participate with the Deans and Chairpersons in implementing policies and procedures for prospective graduating seniors.
- To ensure the proper record keeping of grades by implementing procedures for grade submission, grade changes, and academic sanctions.