Click Here to view the MVSU Financial Agreement


Mississippi Valley State University will forward any unpaid balances to a collection agency if the student does not meet financial obligations before the current semester ends or thirty (30) days after the semester ends.

Failure to repay student account balances may cause additional charges to be debited to your account. These charges include but are not limited to legal fees, court costs, interest, and any fee incurred by a collection agency.


How to View Billing Statements

Student billing statements are now available for viewing at The Office of Student Accounts has launched a new e-billing service through the student self-service banner module. The student has to do the following to view his/her billing statement:

1. Click on Student Services & Financial Aid after logging into

2. Next, click on Student Records.

3. Click on Statement and Payment History

4. Choose a statement date and click on View Statement.


Tax Information & Tuition Statement


In support of the MVSU GO GREEN INITIATIVE, the Office of Student Accounts will no longer mail out hard copies of the 1098-T form.

1098-T Forms can be retrieved through the following steps:

· Go to

· Click ENTER HERE which is the last option on the left-hand side. Then click ENTER SECURE AREA.

· From there, you must log in.

NOTE: You will need to put in your USER ID and PASSWORD. Your USER ID is your Banner ID Number.

If you have never accessed this site, your password is your birth date in the MMDDYY format.

For other inquiries regarding your login information, please contact the Office of Student Records/University Registrar at 662.254.3321.

· Once you are logged in, click on STUDENT SERVICES & FINANCIAL AID

· Then, click on STUDENT RECORDS.


· Then, enter the Tax Year for which you wish to obtain the 1098T tax information (e.g. 2023). The 1098T Form will immediately appear and is printable.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Student Accounts at 662.254.3312 or 662.254.3016. Thank you.