If interested in the Summer Developmental Program, please take the following steps:
- Complete the admissions process through the Office of Admissions to determine if you qualify for regular admission or consideration for the Summer Developmental Program.
- Complete an application for the Summer Developmental Program and return it to:
Mississippi Valley State University
Summer Developmental Program
14000 Highway 82 W, MVSU 7232
Itta Bena, MS 38941
- Application forms must be returned no later than May 31, 2020.
- Schedule an appointment to take the ACCUPLACER exam at MVSU or a state institution near you.
- Admission is limited. Qualified applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All required documents (final transcript, shot records, etc.) must be submitted before the program begins on June 8, 2020.
- Must have applied and been denied regular admission to the University.
- Must be under the age of 21.
- Must have graduated from high school or earned a GED.
- Must not have enrolled or attended college prior to application.
- Must be will to abide by all policies and procedures that govern the program.