Transfer Credits and Testing

Students who have had official transcripts sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment from accredited institutions or higher education may be granted credit for college-level courses in which a grad of "C" or higher grade has been received, but credits accepted in transfer do not necessarily apply to all certificate or degree programs. Credits from foreign (international) institutions will be reviewed for acceptance. The student is responsible to have all such transcripts translated into English and evaluated by an International Student Evaluation Service before submitting them to the University's Office of Admissions and Recruitment.